For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here and then add your linky to the list below.
This month I have reviewed on the blog:
- Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst- My review 4.5 of 5 stars
- Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz- My review 4 of 5 stars
- Hounded, Hexed and Hammered by Kevin Hearne- My review 3 of 5 stars
- Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey- My review 3 of 5 stars
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano- My review 5 of 5 stars
- Partials by Dan Wells- My review 4 of 5 stars
No surprises really- Wither by Lauren DeStefano!
This book absolutely blew me away! It is one of those stories that get under your skin and I couldn't stop thinking about it for days afterwards. I always wanted to keep reading a little bit more, even though I had to go to work, or to sleep!
I loved the drama, the constant underlying tension, the scary world the author has created, the characters and the romance. As soon as my book ban is over (I'm really trying not to order any more books until July!) then I need to read the sequel Fever which is out now.
I LOVED this book. All the hype around it is completely justified. I love emotional books that have the power to really move me, and this is one of them. Just beautiful.
So which book gets your bananas?
Add the link to your post below, and visit some of the other blogs taking part.