Sunday 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox 15th April 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where book bloggers can talk about the books they've gotten the past week- whether bought, borrowed, swapped, or given for review. This feature was started to increase interaction between bloggers and to increase our awareness of all the new books coming out.


I *may* have gone just a little bit overboard with the books this week. My kindle doesn't know what's hit it! But lookie at all these amazing books!










Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James bought the paperback copy- started reading it already. I like it!
Finding Sky and Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling (on kindle)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsay, The Declaration by Gemma Malley
Remembrance and Vengeance by Michelle Madow (kindle editions)
Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge (on audiobook)
Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren This is a River of Time novella. I finished reading book 3 of the series Torrent this week, and I'm not planning to review the books, but I LOVE this series.
By the same author Glamorous Illusions. This is the start of a new historical series about a young woman on a voyage of self-discovery during a "Grand Tour" of Europe. This is due to be published in June by American publishers David C. Cook. Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for the review copy.

Those were the books I got this week. What did you get?
Happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. What a fantastic books! They are looking soo great! Hope you would enjoy them :D

    mariska

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Fifty Shades of Grey on my e-reader! I've heard this series is really good. Incarnate is one that I borrowed from a friend and was lukewarm on so I can hardly wait to read your thoughts on it. Happy Reading!

    Here's the link to my IMM...

    http://jrafterdark.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/in-my-mailbox-uf-and-pnr-edition-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got incarnate this week too. and i admit i'm intrigued by fifty shades after all the buzz about it. you got a variety of reads this week. great IMM! happy reading :)

    check out my IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many great books and I haven't read a single one of them *hides face in shame*
    Enjoy them all!

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Finding Sky and Stealing Pheonix it's such a good series. I'm so glad you're enjoying Fifty shades too I loved it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I loved finding sky and Lisa Bergrens Bourne, happy reading! IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Declaration is really good! I loved it

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get in on that River of Time series action. I have heard fantastic things! I didn't know there were little novellas either. More to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard fantastic things about The Declaration, and Gemma Malley in general, and Glamorous Illusions looks very interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh lookit all the books! Enjoy them all! :)

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I really want to read Incarnate and The Iron Thorn. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collection! Look at all the pretties! Such a shame we don't get the see the pretty covers on e-readers, isn't it :P
    My IMM is here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Sally...you're kindle has been working hard this week but it looks so, so worth it! Fifty Shades of Grey is such an amazing read and I really hope you enjoy it. Also Finding Sky & Stealing Phoenix are two of my favourite books. I adore Joss Stirling's work...hope you do to!!
    Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - loads of books this week! Plenty there I haven't read (in fact all of them apart from Incarnate!) so I can't wait to see what you like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Joss Stirling books, they are awesome! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva