Sunday 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox 1st April 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where book bloggers can talk about the books they've gotten the past week- whether bought, borrowed, swapped, or given for review. This feature was started to increase interaction between bloggers and to increase our awareness of all the new books coming out.


A slow week this week, which is good because it gives me a chance to catch up! 


Bought:



  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. (Goodreads). I've wanted to read this book for ages, and I've seen so many great reviews of it. I've been trying not to buy any books lately (it's hard!) but this was only £2.99 on Amazon this week and I couldn't resist! Can't wait to read this one.






Audiobook:

  • Hollowland by Amanda Hocking. (Goodreads). I like the look of this book too- a zombie urban fantasy set in a dystopian near future. This is for me to listen to while cleaning the house. 
audible.co.uk




That was all the books I got this week- what did you get?
Happy reading!


9 comments:

  1. OMG MARA DYER! *fangirls* I loved that book so much and hope you do too! <3

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I'm a new follower :) I have Mara Dyer on my TBR bookcase. I can hardly wait to get to it! I hope you'll drop by my IMM and see what I got this week...

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-werewolves-vampires-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Hollowland on my kindle to read at some point - I've heard lots of good things about Amanda Hicking's books but I've not read any yet - hope you enjoy the book (if not the cleaning!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer in my tbr pile..great imm this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I hear mixed things about it, but I still want to read it for myself. I hope you enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I really want that book, but for some reason I keep forgetting it when I'm ordering books. I hope you enjoy it!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I love that book! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy reading! =D

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Augh! I need to read Unbecoming, it's been on my TBR for a while. I didn't know Amanda Hocking's books were on audio!!! I'm going to have to look for this one.
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - My IMM post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great books, Ive heard great things about The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva