Thursday 5 April 2012

The Time Will Come #56

The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Jodie at Books For Company, where we can spotlight those books that we've had sitting on our shelves for too long. Books that we really want to read but never seem to get around to.




I downloaded this onto my kindle AGES ago, when all the reviews first started appearing. I still haven't read it yet. Sweet, funny and contemporary- I WILL read this... one day...





13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

When Ginny receives 13 little blue envelopes with instructions to buy a plane ticket to London, she's soon on an adventure that will change her in more ways than one.



 


There is also a sequel- The Last Little Blue Envelope

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me aware of this book, it looks fantastic, hope you get round to reading it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read this for years.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva