1. In Chapter 21, David and Sarah venture into a grocery store to try to find some essentials. Show us a picture of the top three items you consider your essentials when you go shopping.
Absolute shopping essentials for me are- milk (I drink a lot of tea with milk), and cheese (I love cheese, I grate it onto everything). Thirdly would be chocolate but I don't have any in the house to take a picture of at the moment (I ate it all- it's been a tough week).
2. Sarah and David travel quite a distance to “visit” a family member. Show us a picture of your most recent family vacation. Who did you visit and where did you go?
My family live about an hour away from me. A couple of weeks ago I went up to visit for my nephew's first birthday party. He is seriously such a little cutie pie.
3. Sarah refers to David’s sister as the Martha Stewart type because she likes to make things from scratch. Show us a picture a hobby or home project you get enthusiastic about making/ doing.
I'm not very crafty, but I have made creatures and things out of plastic beads (none of them are in the house are the moment so I couldn't take a picture). I have also had a go at making my own jewellery out of beads and wire, and I have an enormous cross stitch picture of a horse at sunset that I work on occasionally (but haven't gotten very far with in 3 years!)
4. David and Sarah decide to start up their own Zombie exterminators business, and even come up with a name and slogan for it, “S and D Zombie Extermination. We take care of your undead issues.” If you opened up your own zombie killing business, what would you call it, and what would your slogan be?
"Hasta La Vista, Zombie!"
5. What were your favorite/least favorite parts of Married with Zombies? Aside from David and Sarah, who was your favorite/least favorite character?
I like it at the beginning when they are still arguing a lot over really petty things- that it very funny. When Sarah kills the zombie with the toilet seat that David annoyingly left up... again!
Amanda is a great character. She is so ditzy that she gets the best one-liners. Least favourite characters were the crazy cult people living in the casino- weirdos!
6. What do you think is coming up next for David and Sarah? Which do you think has a better chance of survival, their marriage or their humanity? Will you continue reading this series, and if so, what do you hope to see happen in the next book?
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Synopsis from Goodreads:
A heartwarming tale of terror in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.
Meet Sarah and David.
Once upon a time they met and fell in love. But now they're on the verge of divorce and going to couples' counseling. On a routine trip to their counselor, they notice a few odd things - the lack of cars on the highway, the missing security guard, and the fact that their counselor, Dr. Kelly, is ripping out her previous client's throat.
Meet the Zombies.
Now, Sarah and David are fighting for survival in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. But, just because there are zombies, doesn't mean your other problems go away. If the zombies don't eat their brains, they might just kill each other.