Sunday 8 July 2012

Showcase Sunday 8th July 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.



More book goodies to read this week! I got-

Bought:
  • Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. This is book 3 in the Fins series. Mermaids! I really like this series- it's quirky and fun, and very lighthearted. This is the US cover.








  • Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent. This is book 6 in the Soul Screamers series, which I just love, and I can't wait to dive into this one. 



Won:
  • Advance copy of Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. I seriously jumped up and down and stroked the cover for about 20 minutes when this came through the door! I'm really looking forward to reading this, it sounds amazing. 
Thanks to Rosy at The Review Diaries for hosting this book giveaway. 






That was all the books I got to read this week. What did you get?
Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to get hold of a copy of Seraphina! It one book I've got very excited about and can't wait to get my hands on!
    I have a copy of Before I Wake as well...I really should start reading this series... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Tera Lynn Childs' Oh My Gods series so I really should give this one a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you're so luck to have won that copy of Seraphina! I love the cover and I've heard absolutely amazing things about it! In fact, Tamora Pierce wrote a fabulous review for it as well and to have her, a queen of fantasy, recommend it so highly made me so excited for it. I hope you enjoy it! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul, Sally! You won Seraphina?! Lucky! It sounds brilliant, and I agree, the cover is GORGEOUS. (Your edition more so that the US cover). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Fins series though I have the first two books. I know I'll get this one. I am eating up the mermaid tales this year!

    Great books!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to Before I Wake as well! And that cover of Seraphina is pretty cool - the eye in the background is a bit creepy, LOL :D Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice haul! Just For Fins looks so stunning! I haven't read this series but I'll have to check it out.
    I hope you'll enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva