Wednesday 1 August 2012

Review Copy Cleanup- sign up and goals

I have managed to gain loads of books that are due out in either September or October this year, so to help encourage me to read them all I have decided to sign up for the Review Copy Cleanup- a read-a-thon hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea, and Nyx Book Reviews in the hope that a) I'll be motivated to read as many of these books as possible and b) to network and chat with other book bloggers- find new book blogs to follow and new books to lust after.

BBT


The read-a-thon runs throughout the whole of August, and my goal over this time is to try and finish all these books-






Plus hopefully one more (but I have so many that I can't pick between them- and I usually choose my next book based on my mood).

I won't post again until the end of August, but we will all keep up with our progress on twitter, hashtag #RCCleanup

Let the read-a-thon begin!



3 comments:

  1. Great pick! Flutter and Shift sound very good - I hope you'll enjoy them! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only five?Lucky you!Here's mine: http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/08/review-copy-cleanupaugust-1-31.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky? I love reading so I'd feel luckier if I actually had time to read more than SIX review copy books in a month. But I have to go to work every day unfortunately. And the goal has to be realistic of what I think I can do or else what's the point?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva