Sunday 23 September 2012

Showcase Sunday 23rd September 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.



I can't believe that I haven't had many new books lately- that's so unlike me! No books at all last week, and only 1 this week- this is one that I pre-ordered a while ago.



Bought: Hidden by Sophie Jordan. This is book 3 in the Firelight series, a romance about shifter dragons, I love the gorgeous covers on these books. I actually still haven't read book 2 Vanish yet, so I have some catching up to do!











-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help me decide what I should read next! I have too many books to read, these are some of the choices I have to pick from.


What should I read next?
  
pollcode.com free polls 



4 comments:

  1. I like it when a pre-order arrives - especially when I've forgotten I ordered it!! :-)

    I voted for Sweet Venbom as I'm really curious about if it's any good or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Showcase! I have been wanting to pick up the firelight series for a while now :)

    Happy Reading :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the Firelight series, they look amazing. I hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for stopping by my SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Showcase this week, Firelight has always intrigued me.
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva