Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #1

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.



Even though I have way too many books at home at home already, I can't stop lusting after more!
Here's one that has been on my wishlist for a while now-




Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen — literally, ouch! — both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom . . . 
Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance. 



Aside from THAT gorgeous cover, I love the sound of it, and I'm encouraged that it's getting such great reviews from bloggers. 
Has anyone else read it already? What did you think?

8 comments:

  1. This one has been on my wishlist for ages, too! I really need to get around to getting it soon :)

    Great to see a new face on Wishlist Wednesday, by the way! I hope you become a regular - I love your blog - it's so cute! :)

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book on my TBR pile, it's been there forever. To be honest I kind of forgot about it. Great choice :D

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover! I haven't read this one and not quite sure it would be my cup of tea but I'm enjoying seeing mermaid/sea themes in fiction lately and will definitely check out a few!

    Hope you get your hands on a copy soon! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/wishlist-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks a great read. I love novels with mermaids! Hope you get it soon! Thank you for stopping by.

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it from NetGalley when it first came out and it's one of my Favorite books of the year! I finally allowed myself to buy it when I realized I wasn't going to win it after about seven months of trying and giving it away myself in July! I reread it and loved it even more!! Always buy the books you love in hardcover or paperback! And reread them!
    I totally recommend this one.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! You're the first person I've seen who didn't like it! Like many books I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea.
    Thanks for stopping by today :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this one and agree the cover is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, only just discovered your blog but I’m liking it so far ☺ I absolutely love your header as well!
    Ruby – http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva