Monday 1 April 2013

Exciting new April book releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...

Most Hotly Anticipated

The Elite by Keira Cass (Selection, book 2)
Why I'm looking forward to reading it-
Because The Selection ended so suddenly, and I'm dying to know what happens next!

There are so many amazing books coming out in April- I really want them all!

Also released this month
(Please note these are the UK covers and release dates)


  • Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (Body Finder, book 4). One word- Jay! I just adore Jay and Violet together, I'm looking forward to seeing them again in this next installment of this fabulous series.
  • With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent (Soul Scremers, book 7). One word- Todd! This is another one of my favourite series at the moment. 
  • The Rising by Kelley Armstrong (Darkness Rising, book 3). Kelley Armstrong is such an incredible author, and this is an amazing series. 

  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (His Fair Assassin, book 2). Yeah- bring on the return of the assassin nuns! Historical fantasy at it's finest.
  • Acid by Emma Pass. This book sounds sounds so cool- a debut from a new author. 
  • Imposter by Jill Hathaway (Slide, book 2). I thought Slide was so good last year. Looking forward to the sequel.
  • Chosen at Nightfall by C.C Hunter (Shadow Falls, book 5)
  • Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells
  • Light by Michael Grant (Gone, book 6)


  • This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith
  • Fractured by Teri Terry (Slated, book 2)
  • The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd. This has been out in the US for a couple of months and I've seen so many positive reviews of it- it sounds so good. 
  • Rise by Anna Carey (Eve, book 3)
  • The Stone Demon by Karen Mahoney (Iron Witch, book 3)
  • The Program by Suzanne Young




These are two books that sound so amazing but I can't find any evidence that they are planned to be released in the UK. Both of them look so great though and are on my wishlist!
  • Nameless by Lili St.Crow
  • The Ward by Jordana Frankel


Phew! so many great books coming out this April. What are you most looking forward to reading? Are there any exciting YA releases I've missed off this list that should be up there? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for Fractured to be state side and ooh I loved Dark Triumph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already pre-ordered The Rising - I love Kelly Armstrong and now all books in the trilogy are out I can start reading them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the US edition of With All My Soul and it was brilliant. I'm so excited for Dead Silence! ERMEHGERD.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva