Monday 8 April 2013

Take Control of your TBR pile wrap-up post



So, all of march I took part in the Take Control of your TBR pile challenge hosted by Kimba at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.



My goal was to read at least 8 of the books I own sitting unread on my shelf out of this selected pile-


Overall, I didn't do too badly, I ended up reading 7 books from the list

  • Hourglass by Myra McEntire  4 of 5 stars- review still to post
  • Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev- still to read
  • Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines  4 of 5 stars- review still to post
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles- still to read
  • 13 to Life by Shannon Delany  3 of 5 stars- review still to post
  • Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken  4 of 5 stars- review still to post
  • Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn  4 of 5 stars- review still to post
  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund- still to read
  • Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday  4 of 5 stars- review still to post
  • Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep- still to read
  • Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson  5 of 5 stars- review still to post

I ended up having to move house after I signed up for this challenge and my time was pretty hectic all through March- but I did read some amazing books and reviews will be up on the blog shortly!

Thanks to Kimba for hosting this awesome challenge- I wanna do it again later in the year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I can't wait to read all those reviews! I can tell you that Touch of Frost is a good series. For me the series gets better as you go along. I'm waiting on the fifth book to come out.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really well! I think I'd need a forklift truck to take control of my TBR, it's pretty much a living organism now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva