Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #23

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.



I love the sound of this book- even though I have Warped by the same author because I loved the sound of it and have still never read it.





Revel by Maurissa Guibord
Goodreads

There’s an island off the coast of Maine that’s not on any modern map.

Shrouded in mist and protected by a deadly reef, Trespass Island is home to a community of people who guard the island and its secrets from outsiders. Seventeen-year-old Delia grew up in Kansas, but has come here in search of her family and answers to her questions: Why didn’t her mother ever talk about Trespass Island? Why did she fear the open water? But Delia’s not welcome and soon finds herself enmeshed in a frightening and supernatural world where ancient Greek symbols adorn the buildings and secret ceremonies take place on the beach at night.

Sean Gunn, a handsome young lobsterman, befriends Delia and seems willing to risk his life to protect her. But it’s Jax, the coldly elusive young man she meets at the water’s edge, who finally makes Delia understand the real dangers of life on the island. Delia is going to have to fight to survive. Because there are monsters here. And no one ever leaves Trespass alive.

RIGHT?! Love the sound of this!

Reviews:
Tumbling Reviews 5 of 5 stars
Reading Lark 5 of 5 stars
The Eater of Books 5 of 5 stars


12 comments:

  1. Seen this one before and it looked really good, I have it on my wishlist as well. Great pick. Hope you get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been contemplating whether or not I want to get this! It looks pretty awesome :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting story indeed. I am going to add this one to my wishlist as well. I hope you'll get round to reading it (and Warped as well).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I hadn't heard of it before, but I think I'd like to check it out.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely adding this book to my TBR pile! Great pick! By the way, thanks for stopping by my WW, I really do appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of this book. I think I have seen it before but didn't really remember what it was about. Love the cover too. Hope you get to read it soon! I'm definitely adding this to my TBR..


    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh it sounds like it is action packed! Hope you get it soon :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds so unique and I love the cover! I think I will have to check it out!
    I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://thebooksphere.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/wishlist-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a really interesting book. Different from some out there. The cover is also awesome! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/wishlist-wednesday-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this one. I couldn't pass it up because I've heard such great things about this author and well, That Cover! Plus Greek symbols and an island you can't leave. As soon as I read it, I'll let you know how it is.

    Heather
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't seen this one before, but it looks interesting. Hope you can get your hands on it soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo this is completely new to me and the synopsis gave me shivers..LOL wonderful pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva