I always put up my post on the last day of the month, but remember, you can add your link anytime in the following month :D
For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here and then add your linky to the list below.
In the past I have only listed books I have reviewed in order to qualify for the Best of the Bunch award, but I am so behind on writing up book reviews at the moment that I have decided to list all the books I have read each month as well, seeing as I am never going to catch up on reviewing them all!
This month I have read-
- This is W.A.R by Lisa and Laura Roecker- 3.5 of 5 stars
- The Pirate's Wish (Assassin's Curse, book 2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke- 4 of 5 stars
- Dead Silence (Body Finder, book 4) by Kimberly Derting- 3.5 of 5 stars
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead- 3.5 of 5 stars
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington- 4 of 5 stars
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, book 2) by Sarah J. Maas- 4 of 5 stars
- Survive by Alex Morel
This month I have reviewed-
...er nothing... but book reviews to come!
And the winner of Best of the Bunch for June goes to...
There are two winners this month-
Crown of Midnight and Saving June (I couldn't pick!)
Both of these are fabulous books that really moved me, and had a perfect element of romance as well.
I will be reviewing both of these books shortly, but both in their very different ways are so, so good.
So I'd love to know- what was the best book you read/ reviewed this month? Link it up here!
Already written up a monthly wrap-up post? Why not link it up here!?
Just let me know- Who gets your bananas?