Thursday 27 June 2013

Debut-a-Thon reading challenge




The Debut-a-Thon is a four day readathon event hosted by Amber at Books of Amber and with the aim of trying to read as many books as possible between today and June 30th- with the only rule being that they be books written by debut authors published in 2013. 

This readathon is also a chance to network with other bloggers, and I will be keeping up with everybody's progress and tweeting about my progress on here and on twitter following hashtag #debutathon

Goals:
I am working all day for three of the days, which is a pain- but I still hope to read at least 2 books.

Ideas:
1. Survive by Alex Morel (UK 2013 debut)
2. Lost Girl by Sangu Mandana (UK 2013 debut)
3. After Eden by Helen Douglas
4. Acid by Emma Pass.
5. Pivot Point by Kasie West

Here I go! 


Updates:
End of day 1: Halfway through Survive by Alex Morel

End of day 4: Finished Survive (it's good!) and 2/3 of the way through Pivot Point by Kasie West. Nearly read 2 whole books! I knew I would be busy over this time though so I'm quite pleased with that. 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva