Thursday 1 August 2013

Exciting New August Releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...

Most hotly anticipated



Angel Fever by L.A Weatherly (Angel series, book 3)  Goodreads 

Why I'm looking forward to reading it...
I have LOVED this series right from the very beginning- everything about it from the sweet romance, the action, and the writing in general which just sucks me into the story. I have been looking forward to this one all year!

Also released this month-
(please note these are the UK covers and release dates)



  • Cruel Summer by James Dawson
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass, book 2). I have read an advance copy of this one already and it is brilliant!
  • Earth Star by Janet Edwards (Earth Girl, book 2)

  • Because it is my Blood by Gabrielle Zevin (Birthright, book 2) Published for the first time in the UK
  • Control by Kim Curran (shift, book 2)
  • Soul Storm by Kate Harrison (Soul, book 3)


  • Debutantes in Love by Cora Harrison 
  • Linked by Imogen Howson. Published in the UK for the first time.
  • The Sound by Sarah Alderson 



  • Starlight's Edge by Susan Waggoner (Timedance, book 2)
  • Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
  • Elegy by Amanda Hocking (Watersong, book4)


  • Fracture by C.J Daugherty (Night School, book 3)
  • Rolling Dice by Beth Reekles
  • The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce


Any of these that you're also excited to read? Any books that I've missed off this list that you are looking forward to this August?


5 comments:

  1. A lot of good books this month! Cruel Summer and Because It Is My Blood are both really good

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard amazing things about Throne of Glass and although I haven't read it, I'm sure the second book will be amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book caught my eye: Fae by C.J. Abedi

    And I stumbled on this site: Young Adult Books Central

    Thanks for your wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two Boys Kissing! Cannot wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Angel Fever in my library earlier and pounced on it with a shriek of joy that was probably a little to loud to be appropriate in a library...whoops! But, I was just so excited - even though I found Angel Fire a little disappointing, I loved Angel and I really want to see what this one is like!

    And there are so many other awesome releases this month!! I really want to read Sarah Alderson's new book in particular, because Hunting Lila is one of my favourite books, and I also loved Fated by her too!

    Catherine :)
    The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva