I only got one new book this week- but there are a few bits of bookish news I wanted to get out there.
- Borrowed from the library- Ink by Amanda Sun- a fantasy set in Japan- this sounds really interesting.
- Bout of Books 8.0 starts off tomorrow- possibly one of the biggest and well known readathons in the book blog sphere- there are a massive 423 readers as of right now signed up to take part in this week long readathon, full of events, prizes and twitter chats. A chance to network with other blogs, tackle that TBR pile, and have fun doing it. From the Bout of Books website-
- Lovely Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is celebrating her 2 year blogoversary with a giveaway of either a box of books or a $20 gift voucher. Go check it out and support her awesome blog!
- Have you SEEN the new trailer for the Vampire Academy movie yet?! I love these books so this is very exciting news to me!
- Also- (this news is a few days old now but I just found out) that two of my favourite YA authors and absolutely lovely people- Ransom Riggs and Tahereh Mafi are engaged!
I don't know why this news makes me feel all warm and fuzzy but it does- such lovely news!
So- that's the week on the blog- did you get any lovely new books this week? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!