Tuesday 5 November 2013

Exciting New November Releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...

Most hotly anticipated


Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines, book 3) Goodreads

I'm looking forward to reading this because I'm really into this series at the moment. Richelle Mead has sucked me into her story in her typical style and I always get lost in her books, and want to read about these characters. Not long to wait now!

Also released this month
(Please note these are the UK covers and release dates)



  • Champion by Marie Lu (Legend, book 3)
  • Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (Pushing The Limits, book 3)
  • Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (Call of the Forgotten, book 2)
  • The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Sky On Fire by Emmy Laybourne (Monument 14, book 2)
  • The Trap by Andrew Fukuda (Hunt, book 3)
  • Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (Finishing School, book 2)
  • Deadly Thorns by Kathleen Peacock (Hemlock, book 2)
  • Just One Year by Gayle Forman (Just One Day, book 2)
  • Daylighters by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires, book 15)
  • World After by Susan Ee (Penryn, book 2)



Any of these that you're also excited to read? Any books that I've missed off this list that you are looking forward to this November?

1 comment:

  1. I'm flailing in anticipation of The Fiery Heart and I almost cried when Daylghters arrived today - I'm not ready for it to be over! Curtsies & Conspiracies is really good fun; I'm reading it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva