I always put up my post on the last day of the month, but remember, you can add your link in anytime in the following month :D
For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here and then when you've written up your post, add your linky to the list below.
Oy... this month has been the worst month yet for me posting anything- but I SWEAR I am not giving up blogging, and will be back soon!
This month I have read-
- The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore (Lorien Legacies, book 4)- 4 of 5 stars
- Defiance by C.J Redwine- 4 of 5 stars
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (Disaster, book 2)- 3 of 5 stars
- Siege by Rhiannon Frater (As the World Dies, book 3)- 4 of 5 stars
- The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines- 3 of 5 stars
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- 4.5 of 5 stars
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna- 3 of 5 stars
- Vortex by Julie Cross- 3 of 5 stars
- The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress- 4.5 of 5 stars
The winner of Best of the Bunch September 2013 goes to...
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken!
This book blew me away with how emotional it actually is! Its a great story too- thrilling and action-packed, but I mainly loved the bonds between the characters, and the journey they take together. Its a fabulous sci-fi/ superhero journey. A great read- recommended.
Honourable mention goes to The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress. This book is such a fun steampunk detective novel with kick-ass girl leads. I laughed and felt for them and cheered them all on. Brilliant book.
So I'd love to know- what was the best book you read/ reviewed this month? Link it up here!
Already written up a monthly wrap-up post? Why not link it up here!? And don't forget to visit the other blogs to get some great new book recs.
Just let me know- Who gets your bananas?
Thankyou so much for reading this post/ adding your link/ leaving a comment etc. Please be aware that I am away until Saturday evening so will not be able to reply/ visit back/ comment back until then. Do still leave me a message though- I love reading them and always appreciate every single one!