Sunday 31 August 2014

Best of the Bunch August 2014

Best of the Bunch is a book blog hop hosted here on the last day of each month, where we can look back over the books we have read over this past month and give a Best of the Bunch award to our favourite book of that month.

I always put up my post on the last day of the month, but remember, you can add your link in anytime in the following month.

August 2014


So I'm actually writing this post on August 25th as I'm going to be away on holiday (woo hoo!) and I'm not sure if I'll have any internet access or not. Hello people from the future!

I know I've been terribly lazy this August, and have ended up writing no book reviews, and have actually read very little. 

This month I have read-




  • Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines, book 5) - 5 of 5 stars
  • Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly (Waterfire, book 1) - 2.5 of 5 stars

Obviously my pick of Best of the Bunch for August 2014 is 

Silver Shadows!





I love this series and this next installment was just as engrossing. I practically devoured this book to find out what would happen! 

What was the best book you read in August? If you write a monthly wrap-up post feel free to link it up here. Or let me know in the comments which book was YOUR favourite this month. I am not back until September 7th, but link and comment up, and I will read and return all comments as soon as I am able to.

Happy reading!



3 comments:

  1. Hope you're loving your vacation! I need to read Silver Shadows - now I can't wait!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you didn't enjoy Deep Blue. I actually really liked it!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Silver Shadows novel recently which was very thrilling and the story finishing also very nice. Story was very romantic and very interesting to read. Richelle Mead was an excellent author he express the real life feeling in stories very natural. Overall very nice to read his stories. law enforcement dui

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva